- Candidate should be an Indian National
- Candidate should have passed / appeared Bachelor degree or equivalent in the relevant field of Engineering / Technology from State Governments / MHRD approved institutions, with at least 50 % Aggregate marks (at least 45% marks in case of candidates of Backward class categories and persons with disability belonging to Maharashtra State only)
- The candidate should possess Bachelor degree in the relevant course of Engineering/Technology as specified in the eligibility criteria of the concerned University for which admission is being sought to a particular Post graduate degree course/specialization.
- Having Positive GATE Score valid for the academic period in respective qualifying branch. (In absence of valid GATE Score, Merit shall be based on Marks obtained out of 100).
Name of Document / Certificate
Passing Certificate of Std 10th & Statement of Marks of Std.10th
Passing Certificate of Std 12th / Statement of Marks of Std. 12th
Statement of Marks of B.E./ B.Tech (Mark sheets)
Degree of B.E./ B.Tech
GATE Score Card
Certificate Caste with Category (if applicable)
Caste Validity Certificate ( if applicable)
Non Creamy Layer Certificate (if applicable)
Migration Certificate (other than R.T.M. Nagpur University) (if applicable)
Eligibility Certificate (other than Maharashtra) (if applicable)
Sponsorship Certificate (2 years)
2 Photos (digital image also)
Two photo copies of above documents
- CAP 80% seats admissions are based on GATE score as per the guidelines published & allotment done by DTE. For further details visit www.dtemaharashtra.gov.in
- The seats remaining vacant after offering admissions through CAP round I to III due to non allotment, Non-reporting and cancellations will be filled as per the DTE guidelines at institute level against CAP vacancy.
Eligibility criteria for appearing to entrance exam of MBA i.e. MAH-MBA/MMS-CET
- Passed with minimum of 50% marks in aggregate or equivalent CGPA (45% in case of candidates of backward class categories and persons with disability belonging to Maharashtra state only) in any Bachelor’s degree awarded by any of the Universities incorporated by an act of central or state legislature in India.
- Candidates appearing for final year of qualifying examination are also eligible to appear.
- Candidates who have appeared for CAT, GMAT, CMAT, MAT, XAT, ATMA and MAH-MBA/MMS-CET are considered eligible for admission against the All India Seats subject to the fulfillment of eligibility criteria.
Name of Certificate
Score card of CET Exam.
Certificate of Indian Nationality in the name of candidate (Leaving/Birth certificate)
Statement of marks of HSC and SSC
Statement of marks of Bachelor’s degree examination
Caste certificate (if applicable)
Caste/Tribe validity certificate
Non-creamy layer certificate
Domicile certificate of candidate
Any other relevant certificate
- Registration and confirmation of online application exam form for MAH-MBA/MMS-CET at http://www.dtemaharashtra.gov.in by all aspiring candidates.
- Download of hall ticket through candidate’s login of successfully registered candidates.
- Appearing for online exam at allotted centre on specified date and time.
- Declaration of the result on the website http://www.dtemaharashtra.gov.in
- Download of result through candidate’s login.
- Assignment of merit number to every candidate on the basis of percentile obtained.
- Document verification at ARC centres as per the notified schedule.
- The candidates belonging to SC, VJ/DT (NT(A), NT(B), NT(C), NT(D), OBC and SBC categories have to produce “Caste Validity Certificate” and candidates belonging to ST category should submit “Tribal Validity Certificate” and valid Non Creamy Layer certificate at the time of verification of documents.
- The centralized admission process (CAP) will consist of total Four rounds based on computer allotment(Direct allotment).
- After the display of allotment list in each CAP round, candidates should report to the “Respective Institutes” as per the notified schedule of the admission process.
- Candidates shall report to the concerned institute with all original certificates.
- Respective institute will carry out online update of confirmation of the candidate’s admission on website through their institute login.
- The system shall generate letter of confirmation of the admission as an acknowledgement.
- The institute takes printout of the acknowledgement and then the status of candidate will change to ‘Reported Candidate’.