To become a world class, globally competitive and flexible, technical and management institution, responsive to the growth of an individual, society, and the institute itself, satisfying the developmental needs of the people of Maharashtra and India.
- To educate students from all over India & other countries especially those from the local & rural areas, so that they become enlightened individuals, improving the living standards of their families, industries & the society. We will provide the world class quality education & pay serious attention towards the development of an individual for character building & the nation building.
- To implement a program of education in Engineering Technology and management studies, relevant to the current needs of the industry, alive to the long term requirements and responsive to the anticipated changes and developments.
- To serve as a centre for fostering the co-operation, exchange of ideas between the academicians and the research community.
- To create linkages between institute, industrial community and Government organizations to promote the entrepreneurship and skill development among the students.
The college is named after GURU NANAK DEV JI , the great teacher and the founder of the Sikh Religion. Guru Nanak taught us way of life.
Nam Japa: To mediate on God’s Name and recite the Guru’s hymns to clean the mind.
Dharam di kiratKarni: To work and earn by the sweat of the brow and practice truthfulness and honesty in all dealings.
VandKeChakna: To share the firms labours with other to live as an inspiration and a support to the entire community.
Following core values of GNIET are the reflection of the teaching of Guru Nanak Dev Ji that would enhance the institutional culture.
- Inculcating values : We embrace our responsibility to flourish social, economic, cultural and environmental values in students
- Empower Society: Encourage higher educational values for development of the society.
- Embrace Excellence: Commitment to innovation, continuous learning and adopting new technologies to ensure the best results.
- Global Competencies: Prepare students to develop core competencies and skills to face global challenges.